We specialize in Ballroom, Latin and Contemporary dance styles like Jazz, Lyrical, HipHop for children and teens ages 3 and up
We strive for excellence in quality of dance instructions, while helping kids to fall in love with dance as an art form, as well as an expression of oneself.
We believe that a good dancer is not only the one who learns a certain choreography in a particular dance style to perfection. A good dancer is also the one who is free within his/her body, able to express oneself to any music, understand, feel and appreciate various dance styles, and able to simply dance in front of peers, away from stage with freedom, confidence and ease whether to a contemporary music or a cha-cha.
Therefore, our classes are structured to encourage young kids to keep their spontaneous creative spirit and to help teenagers let go of psychological fear of criticism, a fear that blocks self-expression.
While we give our students opportunities to learn choreography, right techniques, perform in our annual stage productions and compete, our main goal is to prepare their physical self (flexibility, strength, coordination and etc.), develop musical ear, and teach how to enjoy dancing – the benefit for a lifetime.
Visit our Dance Shop for required and recommended dancewear and shoes. All items can be conveniently purchased online or ordered over the phone.
"Great teaching techniques, friendly and inviting environment, beautiful facilities, prompt and courteous front desk service."
"Instructors !!!! Atmosphere ! My daughter is happy and improving !!"
"The teachers are extremely professional and expect the kids to do their best at the same time they are kind and fun. My husband and I love dance and hope with this first dance experience our three kids will develop a love for it, too!"
"1. You are one of the few places that offers modern and latin dance for young kids
2. Teachers of high caliber who could obviously be / or are career performance dancers, a pleasure to look at"
Read what else our
students are saying:
Our Videos 2015 Dance Show
Summer Session 2017 Classes June 5th - August 29th
You can enroll in multiple classes in various dance styles within the appropriate age and level category.
How to register
see online Youth Dance Classes Schedule below and choose month of June in the calendar
find the class
submit the online Registration Form and we will contact you to complete the registration.
- Foster positive interactions with others in a kind and thoughtful way
- Learn skills for coping with stress and anxiety
- MAKE FRIENDS!
Tuition for 2016-2017 Season
Click on the option to pay online
September 6, 2016 - May 27, 2017
Annual Registration Fee of $35 (non-refundable) (or $45 per family) must be paid in person before the 1st class.
The annual registration fee is waived if you register in Autopay or pay Annual tuition before September 13th.
LaVida Dance Studio's Season is like a school year. Monthly fees are automatically charged to your credit card on the first of each month during the season (until May 31st of the current season - or until you tell us to stop). ANYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE MAY RECITAL MUST PAY FULL TUITION FOR THE MONTH OF MAY.
Once you've registered you may check your balance due by logging in to MY ACCOUNT at the top right corner of the website. CLASSES MUST BE DROPPED BY EMAILING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org AND YOU MUST DROP A CLASS BY THE FIFTEENTH (15th) OF THE MONTH TO STOP THE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH. There are no refunds of tuition for classes you're scheduled to attend whether or not you attend the class, and there are no refunds for registration fees.
1) Automatic Monthly Payment - your MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card will automatically charge your monthly tuition amount every 1st of the month. Forget waiting in long office lines and make sure you never get a late fee!
2) Monthly Payments - pay with a credit card, check or cash by 1st of the month. The payments may be made at the office, by mail or online (credit cards only). You will not receive a bill prior to the due date of tuition. Late notices will be emailed to all past due accounts. There will be a $10 added charge for any account not paid in full by the 10th. This charge will continue to be added each month it remains late. To pay online with credit card next time log in to My Account and go to "Account Payment".
- Siblings receive 10% discount off monthly payments.
Make up Policy
If you miss classes make-ups are allowed throught the season as long as you are still enrolled and paying for the classes. Last day for make-ups is June 3rd, 2017. Make-ups can be taken by the child OR any member of the child's immediate family (parent or siblings) by attending appropriate age and level class. There will be no refunds or deductions for classes missed.