- Meet new people
- Get in shape
- Spark or renew a romance
- Dance at Salsa clubs, cruises, weddings, on holidays and private parties
Various schools cover various materials, so you can’t go wrong by choosing Level 1. Surely, you won’t be bored during the class!
- Our 55-minute Group Classes give you a chance to learn various Latin dances in a friendly environment where you will have plenty of time to practice your steps before hitting the dance floor.
- Each month, we start a new Series that consists of four classes over a four-week period. The classes are held at the same time each week, with the same instructor. You may join a Series during the first and second week of classes only.
- Group Classes are identified by 3 levels, where Level 1 is for students that are new to salsa.
- Level 1 – Absolute Beginner
- Level 1-2 – Beginner/Intermediate
- Level 2-3 - Intermediate /Advanced
In Levels 1 we teach using a specific syllabus of steps. You will need to be able to demonstrate the steps in Level 1 before moving on to Level 1-2.
If you would like to join Level 1-2 or higher right from the start - you certainly can! Just come for our complimentary 10 min evaluation. You can meet with an instructor for 10 minutes and get assessed on your knowledge of salsa or bachata steps. The instructor would then suggest what level he or she believes you are ready for. Evaluation for salsa or bachata takes place during our Salsa Dance Party (every 1st Friday) or during the Practice Social (every 2nd and 4th Wednesday).
Private lessons are also a great choice for those who can't commit to the schedule of group classes due to travel, work or life-style.
We offer 50 min dance lessons for all levels of dancers. Whether you are single, or learning to dance as a couple, you will receive personal attention to your individual needs; consequently making more rapid progress. Lessons will advance at your own pace and comfort level. You will soon be able to move confidently, feel comfortable dancing, and truly enjoy it. The more time you can invest in your dancing, the better dancer you will become!
Visit Private Lessons page for more information.
EASTSIDE SALSA MARINA JUNE 11TH, 2022
The 8th Annual Outdoor Public Salsa Dance Social at the Kirkland Marina Park is coming up JUNE 11th, 2022!
What's better on a summer night than dancing all evening long at the waterfront?!
Join us for the 8th Annual Outdoor Salsa Party at the Kirkland Marina park under the roof of main gazebo! Invite friends!
5:15pm - Introduction to Salsa class $10
6pm-10pm - Outdoor Salsa Dancing $15
COVID SAFETY MEASURES:
Masks are optional w/proof of vaccination and required for those without the proof.
We encourage you to bring your own partner, however, it is not required.
Dancers with a vaccination proof will receive one colored wristband and those without the proof - another, that way dancers have a choice who they'd like to dance with!
RSVP, invite your friends and search for a dance partner for this event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/199445597809408/
and in our Facebook Group: Eastside Seattle Salsa Marina Dancing