Upcoming Holiday Breaks
LaVida Studio observes the following holidays in which there are NO CLASSES:
Halloween Day: 10/31/2022
Thanksgiving Break: 11/24/2022 - 11/27/2022
Winter Holiday Break: 12/19/2022 - 1/2/2023
Memorial Day Break: 5/27/2023 - 5/29/2023
July Holiday Break: 6/27/2023 - 7/4/2023
September Holiday Break: 8/29/2022 - 9/4/2023
At LaVida when you register for a dance class you become an official member of our dance studio - part of our dance family!
Your enrollment in our dance studio is on-going and your membership will not expire until you withdraw. Our classes run all year long so you will always have a place to dance.
* All members must pay a one time registration fee of $55. Receive discounts for families. Never pay again as long as you remain enrolled.
ENROLLMENT IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Siblings receive 10% monthly membership discount.
Second sibling receives $35 off the registration fee.
* We recommend 2 classes per week for ages 3-4; 2-3 classes per week for ages 5-9; 3-5 classes per week for ages 10+
Mommy& Me, Twinkle Stars Dance™, Pre-acro, Acro, Ballet, Jazz, HipHop, Ballroom, Breakdance Membership
Number of classes enrolled:
- 1 class per week = $84 per month
- 2 classes per week = $159 per month
- 3 classes per week = $227 per month
- 4 classes per week = $288 per month
- 5 classes per week = $343 per month
- 6 classes per week = $393 per month
90-min Combo Classes. Combo classes are two 45-min classes that are taken back to back on the same day:
- 1 combo class per week = $145 per month
- 2 combo classes per week = $276 per month
- 3 combo classes per week = $393 per month
- classes with our incredible teaching team!
- free dance bag with full uniform purchase
- free makeup classes for illness or vacation
- free parents demonstration days
- discounted siblings membership and registration fee
- discounted classes for multiple classes per week
- discounted summer camps with priority registration
- discounted studio events (parents nigh-out and etc.)
- an incredible supportive community!
Adult Dance Teams Monthly Membership:
Bacheetahs - Bachata Ladies Team (1.5 hrs per week) = $145 per month
Ladies of LaVida Performance Team
One Style (1.5 hrs per week) = $145 | Two Styles (3 hrs per week)= $276
Charter a Private Group Class (any age, any style)
10-12 dancers = $89 per dancer/ month (4 classes)
6- 9 dancers = $99 per dancer/ month (4 classes)
3-5 dancers = $120 per dancer/ month (4 classes)
Registration Fee of $55 (non-refundable) per child or $75 per family must be paid before the 1st class.
LaVida Dance Studio enrollment is on-going, and your membership will not expire until you withdraw. We guarantee at least 44 once-per-week classes during the 12-month yearly season. Some months may have 2 or 5 weeks worth of classes, but the monthly membership will stay the same. Summer schedule is modified. Monthly membership is automatically charged to your credit or debit card on the first of each month until you email us to stop. ANYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE ANNUAL SHOW MUST BE A MEMBER AND CURRENTLY ENROLLED.
Automatic Monthly Payment - your MasterCard, Visa, Discover or Debit card will automatically be charged on the 1st of each month. Forget having to remember to pay online or wait in line to avoid having to pay a late fee!
Enrollment to number of classes per week may change and the membership will be adjusted accordingly.
Dress Code Attire:
LaVida Dance students are required to wear uniform determined and ordered through LaVida Dance Studio. A member of our wonderful staff will be available at the front desk to measure and order the attire your child needs. After two weeks from the first visit students in appropriate attire only will be allowed to enter classroom. If you have more questions please see FAQ.
NOTE: Hip Hop classes required dance sneakers or a pair of clean sneakers used only for dance, LaVida T-shirt, and comfortable, loose, modest bottom. Students must bring and change their shoes before they enter the classroom. In the event that students enter dance floor in street shoes, they will be asked to remove them and dance barefoot. Please, help us keep our dance floor high quality.
NOT ALLOWED: street shoes, jeans, low cut tops, clothing that exposes belly button or "cheeks", shirts that have profanity or suggestive slogans.
Withdrawal and Refund/Return Policy
Membership and Registration fees are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. Notification to withdraw from class must be received in writing by LaVida Studio via email firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of the previous month. For example, if you would like to cancel your membership by July please write us an email by June 15th stating your wish to un-enroll. NO EXCEPTIONS. Stopping to attend classes does not mean automatic withdrawal. We will keep your spot in the class and membership until you request the withdrawal in writing.
LaVida Studio will not have classes during the holiday breaks listed above. The total value of these breaks have been considered and reflected in the final price of monthly membership amount. There are no additional refunds or credits for missed dance days due to holidays.
LaVida Studio follows Lake Washington School District for any emergency/weather related closing.
Every child is expected to participate in our annual recital that takes place mid-May. Registration for the performance is automatic, takes place in November or as soon as the theater is reserved, and payment is charged to the credit or debit card on file. The participation in the show is expected, highly encouraged and optional. Studies show that students who have an annual goal have a higher focus and commitment rate to learning. If you are not going to participate at the recital you must Opt-out in writing within 2 weeks after the Performance Registration announcement.
We understand that our students will have times where they are out of town, sick, or busy with a previous arrangement and as such our members can sign up for free make-up classes.
We also include one make-up week at the end of June (usually the 3rd week) in our schedule to give additional opportunity to make-up any missed classes.
- Make-ups are only allowed for students who are currently members. Anyone who has un-enrolled will not be able to make-up. There are no credits, refunds or deductions for classes missed.
- Your child may attend a different class within their age range;
- Make-ups must be used within 2 months of absent date;
- Classes have a maximum capacity. As such only classes that are within your child's age or younger and are not full are eligible to be used for a make-up.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are so happy to welcome you into the LaVida Community!